Thursday, November 10, 2005

Long Time No Blog

It's been forever and a day since I've updated this thing. Since my daily chores are done, I'm feeling like letting the world know what's been happening with me!

I survived my final auction back in May. it was without a few of my dear friends. Zippy left WOSU in January. Little did we know, her final day at work would be Ron's final day on earth. For me personally, that was a life altering moment. I just kept telling myself, you can get through this dammit, so do it! With that and no choice, I buried myself in work. At the end of the tunnel was a good event and an annual trip to the Cape with a decision to move to MA. I know, I can't believe it at times either! The girl from Columbus picked up and moved in with the chick from Jersey!

The summer is not a blur, but I do look back and think, how in the hell did this all get done? I had been settled a mere week before our new house projects started. It was quite fun and similar to auction, but on steroids! During this time the hurricane had hit New Orleans. I had the news up rather loud since I was painting a bathroom adjacent to the TV. I found myself in shock everyday as I watched these helpless people be abandoned by our government. I add this up to the ineffectiveness of GW once again. If at this point every freaking American doesn't get the fact this man is a COMPLETE failure to the country, I don't know what will wake your ass up. Oh, maybe 2,000+ dead soldiers fighting a bogus war may help you see light. Ooooops, I went off on a tangent!

Anyhoo, back to life. CA and I are now settled and very happy in our new Harvest Home. I received my final award from PBS in October. That felt pretty damn good, 9 awards in 13 years of service, you gotta love that! I got lucky and also found my true harvesty job at Tea Forte'. I start my new career soon to add with my new vehicle, new house, new life. It all seems to be falling into place quite nicely.

I intend to start bitching about GW again. The CIA leak and all that should come from it will leave alot of us who tried to put Kerry in office saying "I told you so!". But, no one likes a wise arse right? The Clinton blow job is starting to look like a fly on the wall compared to lying to your country to take them into war. I've always felt the truth has a way of finding its way out, this is no different, so pay attention dammit!